This notice will be of particular interest to:
- HR Managers;
- Pension Leads; and
- Payroll Managers
- Urgently meet your IT partners/Shared Service/Payroll provider to assess and agree the 2015 change requirements, if you have not already done so.
- Use the template at Annex A to send any technical questions about the 2015 requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 September 2014.
- Confirm your start and end dates for Development, Testing, Implementation using Annex B.
- Confirm what payroll provider or shared service you will be using on 1 April 2015 and whether this is different to your current provider using Annex B.
Payroll Interface development and Impact Assessments
- Your IT partner/Shared Service/Payroll provider should be developing changes to your payroll system to ensure you are able to implement the 2015 requirements in time.
- The details of the requirements are set out in the Payroll Developers Guide (issued 3 April 2014) and the Employer Impact Documents provided in EPN383 and EPN385 in April and May 2014. Your provider should use this information to undertake an Impact Assessment to set out what changes need to be made to your payroll system, interface and processes.
- It is important that your provider understands the requirements fully. You should seek confirmation from your supplier that they have all of the information they need to complete the Impact Assessment.
- Any technical questions about the requirements should be sent to email@example.com by 12 September 2014. Please submit your questions using the template at Annex A.
- Please note that you will be rated as Red by the 2015 Programme in the July Self Assessment until you have provided sufficient assurance that your system development changes are underway.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting your Pension Service Centre.