This notice will be of interest to:
- HR Manager;
- Finance Managers; and
- Any staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services
Note the timetable for paying charges in 2014/15 and give The Pension Scheme Executive (TPSE) in the Cabinet Office information requested.
- Since MyCSP vested as a private sector company on 1 May 2012, employers have paid to the Cabinet Office the payments that they formerly made to their APACs/PSCs. These payments are for the core services provided by MyCSP Ltd.
- 2014/15 Charges
The Cabinet Office will again invoice employers for these payments. The amounts payable will be the same as in 2013/14. Cabinet Office Finance will send your organisation one invoice in October 2014.
- You must send TPSE the following details so that invoicing can be carried out efficiently.
- The named contact that the Cabinet Office should sent the invoice to with their telephone number, e-mail address and full postal address
- Any Purchase Order number the Cabinet Office should quote.
- Any employers who have joined the PCSPS since April 2014 (including any New Fair Deal employers) should also contact the Cabinet Office at the above email address.
- Future years
You should continue to budget for these payments for the foreseeable future.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting your Pension Service Centre.