This notice will be of interest to anyone within your organisation who deals with the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme (PCSPS).
- Read and share the following announcement with anyone within your organisation who fits into the above category and;
- Note the change of administration arrangements.
- The administration of the Civil Service Pensions pensioner and deferred member payroll has moved from Capita to MyCSP with immediate effect. The Cabinet Office will write to all pensioners and deferred members telling tem of the administration change.
- Any communication you previously had with Capita about the Injury Benefits or Compensation schemes should also now be conducted with MyCSP.
- The Capita Health & Wellbeing contract remains unchanged, so you should continue to contact them in the same way as you do now.
- The scheme website has been updated to reflect these changes.
- We can also confirm that MyCSP's new administration system, Compendia, has gone live, as planned. See details in EPN394 about the revised data validation requirements.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting your Pension Service Centre.