This notice will be of particular interest to:
- HR / Finance Directors
- HR Managers;
- Payroll Managers and
- Pension leads
To give the Programme a refresh of the delivery dates; and confirm delivery dates for your first alpha interface.
Return by 6 March 2015
- Revised developers guide
In EPN 411 we asked you to give the Programme your planned actions and delivery dates for the developers guide, contribution changes and the revised developers guide. Thank you to those employers who were able to give us your delivery dates for these changes.
- We are aware that your delivery plans may have moved on in the few months since you gave us the information, so we now need you to refresh Annexes A and B to EPN 411. Please send the completed Annexes to email@example.com. If you are using the manual interface, you will have to report your delivery dates for changes to HR process to support the interface.
- alpha interface
It is also important that you tell the Programme the date you expect to send MyCSP your first alpha interface. MyCSP needs to process the alpha interfaces at the earliest opportunity post 1 April 2015, because the absence of alpha data may have an impact on key administration work, such as processing early exit schemes. MyCSP will expect you to send them your first alpha interface at the same time as your regular interface date. Eg. if your interface runs on the 5th of each month, it will continue to do so, once you have implemented the alpha changes.
- Payroll closedown
The end of the 2014 / 2015 pension year is now approaching and employers / payroll providers should be looking to confirm that the information they supplied for the 2014 / 2015 pension year is correct and the year can now be closed. It is vital that once confirmation has been given that NO subsequent attempt is made to correct data for the 2014 / 2015 pension year via an interface.
- How do I confirm payroll closedown?
You, or your payroll provider, need to inform us that your payroll is closed for the 2014 / 2015 scheme year. The correct process for closing a pension year is via an interface. The type of interface you normally provide will determine how the year will be closed.
- For full interfaces this should be provided in the header record of the interface file.
- For standard interfaces this should be provided in the control total file supplied.
- For spreadsheet interfaces an email should be sent to your interface team contact confirming payroll closure.
- Confirmation of payroll closure should be received by MyCSP no later than the end of June 2015. Any queries concerning this matter should be directed to your interface contact at MyCSP.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.