This notice will be of particular interest to:
- All recipents
- You may wish to direct your workforce to some communication materials about the new pension scheme, alpha that will be available on the Civil Service Pensions website from 1 April.
- The new materials will be available for members to view from 1 April 2015.
New 2015 member communications materials
- Some new communication materials about alpha will be available on the Civil Service Pensions website from 1 April 2015. You may wish to bring these to the attention of your workforce.
- The new products are:
- Issue 5 of the Pension Changes Update e-bulletin
- New alpha forms, including application forms for EPA and added pension
- An alpha retirement estimator
- We recognise that not all employees have access to a PC, so we have published as many of the communication materials as possible in easily printable formats.
- Annex A shows a suggested form of words for you to use if you wish to highlight the products to your workforce.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.