This notice will be of interest to:
- HR Managers;
- Finance Managers;
- Any staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services; and
- Any staff responsible for arranging the payment of the pension administration charge to the Cabinet Office.
- Note the timetable for paying charges in 2015/16 and give the Pension Schemes Executive (TPSE) in the Cabinet Office the information requested.
Employers pay an annual charge to the Cabinet Office towards the cost of the core services provided by MyCSP Ltd. EPNs 273, 312, 332, 356 and 399 give the historical background.
The Cabinet Office will be invoicing employers for the period 2015/16. Charging will be on the same basis as in 2014/15. Cabinet Office Finance will send your organisation one invoice in November 2015.
- You must send the following details to Sandie Woods at TPSE (email@example.com) so invoicing can be carried out efficiently:
- the named contact in your organisation that the Cabinet Office should send the invoice to with their full postal address, email address and telephone number
- any Purchase Order number the Cabinet Office should quote.
- Any employers who have joined the pension arrangements since October 2014 including any New Fair Deal employers should also contact the Cabinet Office at the above email address.
- You should continue to budget for these payments for the foreseeable future.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.