This notice will be of interest to:
- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Start using the redesigned member forms immediately
- Ensure your workforce is aware of and use the redesigned member forms on the Civil Service Pensions website.
- We have redesigned a selection of the member forms to help improve the member experience, increase understanding of the processes involved and make processing them more efficient. The following redesigned forms will be available on the Civil Service Pensions website from 31 December 2015:
Information or change request – deferred members
Information or change request – retired members
Application to buy added pension
Pension Switch form
Opt in form
Opt out form
Application for partial retirement
- We have consolidated some forms from multiple scheme specific versions to a single version that all members can use. This will make it quicker and easier for members to find the right form for their needs. Members have to indicate on the forms which scheme they are a member of or are eligible to join. So you may receive questions from members who are unsure of their current scheme eligibility.
- Please ensure when your workforce need to complete a pension form you always direct them to the member forms page of the Civil Service Pensions website. This will ensure that they use the most up to date version of the available forms.
- You and your teams may have versions of the forms saved on your local systems or have printed some hard copies off for distribution. Please would you arrange for these versions to be immediately removed or destroyed. Any copies held electronically, eg. on your intranet, should be replaced with a link to the member forms page.
- MyCSP will process as normal any forms already with them or on the way to them. We will monitor the situation as we expect to see the use of the older versions of the forms diminish over the next few months.
- Some forms involve employer action, eg the opt in and opt out forms. The parts of the forms you need to complete are easily identified through colour coding. There may be some additional information you are required to confirm on these forms. You will have to include the details of the individual completing the form, confirmation that the actions have been completed and a signature.
- We plan to look at the remaining web based forms during the coming year. We will let you know when any further changes are taking place.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.