- HR mangers, finance managers & pension leads;
- Any staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services; and
- Any staff responsible for arranging the payment of the pension administration charge to the Cabinet Office.
- To note the timetable for paying charges in 2016/17
- To provide Civil Service Pensions, Finance Team (Cabinet Office), with the required information by 8th December 2016
As you will be aware, employers participating in the Civil Service Pension Scheme arrangements pay an annual charge towards the cost of core services delivered by the administrator (MyCSP). Charging will be on the same basis as in 2015/16 and Cabinet Office will begin invoicing employers throughout December and January. This charge will be for services through 2016/2017.
To ensure that invoicing can be carried out efficiently and sent to the correct contact within your organisation, you are required to send the following information;
- A named contact
- Full postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any Purchase Order number Cabinet Office should quote.
This information should be sent to Jeff.Lawrence@cabinetoffice.gov.uk by 8th December.
Please note that employers should continue to budget for these annual payments for the foreseeable future. Further information on the historical background to these charges can be found within EPN’s 273, 312, 332, 356 and 399.
If you have any questions about this EPN, please contact Leslie.email@example.com.