- Pension Leads & HR Managers
- Any staff involved with payroll provider's interface to MyCSP
- To start putting in place arrangements to provide the Scheme Administrator with;
- March Interface during April 2017
- April Interface by 31 May 2017
- Notification of Payroll Closedown (Care Year End) by 31 May 2017
- 1– 5 April data for Pension input Period by 31 May 2017
As the end of the 2016/2017 scheme year approaches, we are beginning to work with employers and the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) to plan the delivery of next year’s annual scheme events.
Annual Benefit Statements (ABS) 2017 – what you need to provide
Employers are required to provide MyCSP with the following;
- confirmation of payroll closedown (Care Year End) for the 2016/17 scheme year by 31 May 2017, and;
- submission of your march interface during April 2017 (on your usual submission date)
Pension Saving Statements 2017 - what you need to provide
Due to a change made by HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) in order to align the scheme year to the Pension Input Period, employers will be required to provide additional information to MyCSP for the production of Pension Saving Statements in 2017 and therefore, in addition to the requirements for ABS (noted above), you will be required to provide the following information by 31 May 2017 to ensure the distribution of pension savings statements;
- five days exact earnings payable from 1-5 April for CARE members as well as added pension contributions and EPA for that period.
- Your April 2017 interface
Please note: Failure to submit the above information on time may result in an inaccurate Statements or even non-distribution of statements to members who are eligible to receive one.
If you think you may experience difficulties in providing interface or confirmation of payroll closedown, contact your Interface Team Analyst (ITA). To find out the name of your ITA, email: email@example.com
You can find out more information about the Pension Input Period on the dedicated pages of the scheme website at www.civilservicepensionscheme.org.uk/employers/annual-allowance-2016-17/
If you require any further information on any of the above please contact sally.Rowles@cabinetoffice.gov.uk