Training and Support
Training for employers
MyCSP provides specialist employer training and member engagement seminars in respect of all aspects of:
- Civil Service Pension Schemes
- Civil Service Injury Benefit Scheme
- Civil Service Compensation Scheme
- Annual Allowance and Lifetime Allowance
These training sessions are provided by dedicated training consultants with a wealth of knowledge and experience of the Civil Service Pensions arrangements.
You can find more about the services they offer through the training brochure or the MyCSP website. If you have requirements which you would like to discuss with MyCSP you can contact the training team on 01903 835717 or email email@example.com.
Scheme medical adviser workshop – Health Assured
Health Assured (HA), the scheme medical adviser, deliver regular one day workshops aimed at anyone looking to gain a greater knowledge of the medical referral process and medical aspects affecting Civil Service pensions. These are intended to:
- achieve an improved understanding and awareness of HA role as medical adviser to the pension scheme
- reduce the likelihood of misunderstandings, complaints and delays
- give you an opportunity to look at examples and case studies to, help you make timely and quality referrals, and gain a better understanding of the rationale for decisions and recommendations made.
Workshops will normally be held in Coventry or London. The frequency of workshops will depend on demand. HA can also run workshops for individual organisations at other locations upon request. Departmental occupational health providers are welcome to attend these events.
If you are interested in the HA workshops please email HA at firstname.lastname@example.org with your details. HA will then notify you of available dates. If you need further information about workshops, please contact the HA helpdesk on 02476 500700.
National Association of Pension Funds (NAPF)
The Civil Service pension scheme has membership of this Association so when you book quote 9018/M and you will get a discount. Address:
Director of Training and Corporate
Tel : 020 7601 1700 Fax: 020 7601 1799
Website – www.napf.co.uk
LexisNexis run an introduction to pensions course which covers all types of pension schemes. Visit their website at www.lexisnexis.co.uk.