Do you need help?

Get In Touch

If you have read the FAQ section and you still have a question about your Annual Benefit Statement, these can be answered in the following ways:

  • If your query is about your personal details, for example:
    • your marital status;
    • date of birth;
    • National Insurance number;
    • salary;
    • address.

Please contact your employer, who will update your pension record.

  • If your query is about your pension scheme information, for example:¬†
    • your employment history;
    • reckonable service;
    • date joined;
    • transfer-in history;
    • extra benefits.

Please email your query to:

You can write to us at:

  • Civil Service Pensions

    PO Box 2017


    L69 2BU

Please note: members should include copies of any supporting documentation when contacting us.

You can call us on:

  • 0300 123 6666