9.1.2 A member may approach you if they are unhappy about something to do with their pension. If it is not a straightforward query that you can correct or explain, then the member should be asked to make their complaint to the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP). This should be done in writing and sent by email or post for the attention of the complaints manager, to the details below:

Email: contactcentre@mycsp.co.uk


Civil Service Pensions
PO Box 2017
L69 2BU

Guidance for members on making complaints

5 January 2022
Last updated:
28 January 2022