Date posted: 25/08/2021
- Pension leads
- HR directors
- HR managers
- Payroll managers
- Exit/Redundancy managers
This is an update to EPN632. Further to our recent announcement, we can now confirm that easements will end at midnight on Tuesday, 31 August.
- when easements will end
- the removal of easements to the DR1 process
- the removal of easements to Partial Retirement CSP16 forms
- how members will be made aware of the above changes
- A number of temporary changes relating to how we could accept documents, certificates and wet signatures from members and claimants via email and scanned images were made to administration processes during the pandemic.
- For more information on the easements that were introduced, please see EPN602.
- Due to the end of COVID-19 restrictions, we are reversing these temporary changes with effect from Wednesday, 1 September.
- The reversal of the easements coincides with the ending of lockdown restrictions and will apply to active, deferred, and pensioner members, as well as dependant pension claimants.
- For information on how the reversal of easements will impact members and how we will be communicating this change to members, please refer to the information previously provided in EPN632.
If you have any questions on the ending of easements please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms in the Employer section of the Civil Service Pensions website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.