Transferring a Civil Service Additional Voluntary Contribution Scheme (CSAVCS) fund

CSAVC, Partnership and StakeholderFrom Thursday 7 December 2017, members who have a CSAVC fund with either Scottish Widows or Standard Life can contact their provider directly to request a fund transfer.

The contact details for Scottish Widows and Standard Life found using this link.

Members who have a CSAVC fund with Equitable Life can request a CSAVC fund transfer by contacting Civil Service Pensions, using the contact details using this link.