Overseas members in receipt of a pension

Shutterstock 607545719 1Here you can find information about your pension payment if you live outside of the United Kingdom.

There is information about overseas payments, answers to Frequently Asked Questions and copies of the relevant forms for you to complete.

Pension payments to overseas bank accounts

As you’re an overseas member in receipt of a pension, you’ll need to complete an overseas banking mandate. You can find a copy of the form by clicking on the ‘Overseas payment mandates’ link below.

You should provide details of your foreign bank account and return it to us. Once we have received your mandate, we’ll arrange for your pension to be paid into the account you have provided.

Your payments will be converted from GBP into the local currency and this will be paid directly into your account.