Transferring your Civil Service Additional Voluntary Contribution Scheme (CSAVCS) fund

CSAVC, Partnership and StakeholderFrom Thursday 7 December 2017, if you have a CSAVC fund with either Scottish Widows or Standard Life, you can contact your provider directly to request a fund transfer.

You can find the contact details of your CSAVC provider using this link.

If you have a CSAVC fund with Equitable Life, you can request a CSAVC fund transfer by contacting Civil Service Pensions, using­ 
the contact details using this link.