7.2.1 In certain circumstances, you can use retirement benefits to recover a debt that the member owes you. You should take legal advice and explore all other routes to recover the debt before approaching the Scheme Manager (Cabinet Office) for authorisation. Please see ‘Recovering debts from awards’ in Section 6 for further details.

7.2.2 You must receive authorisation from the Scheme Manager to take this action.

Email your submission to: cspsemployerenquiries@cabinetoffice.gov.uk

5 January 2022
Last updated:
28 January 2022