- employment issues – you should contact your employer in the usual way
- Government legislation, regulation or pension policy – should be raised via https://www.gov.uk/guidance/contact-the-cabinet-office
- proceedings that have begun in a court or tribunal about the same disagreement
- a complaint that the Pensions Ombudsman has agreed to investigate
- State benefits – you should contact DWP
- Your own personal tax issues – you should contact HMRC
- Scheme Medical Adviser – you should complete the Med 9 form on the Civil Service Pension scheme website.
At Civil Service Pensions we make every effort to get things right first time. If there is a problem, please let us know. We will do our best to fix things quickly. If you can’t find what you need you should contact Civil Service Pensions and explain your concerns. We often find that a simple conversation can resolve matters for members. We are reliant on other parties such as your employer at times as we need information from them to finalise pension details.