For Board queries (for example, membership, meeting dates), please contact

The CSPB is unable to deal with queries or complaints about personal circumstances. If you have an enquiry about your pension MyCSP, the administrator of Civil Service Pensions, will be able to help you. Please visit the contact us page for full contact details and opening times.

You can also find more information on how to make a complaint about your pension.