Date posted: 01/12/2006
Audience: All recipients of the EPG
Action: Please remove and replace the attached pages to EPG section 6 and section 8
- The following amendments have been made to the EPG:
- Section 6, paragraphs 6.2.9 and 10 tells you when you can consider authorising the paying of a preserved pension award early. We have corrected the wording in bullet points 2 and 3 under both paragraphs to reflect this provision is for classic members only. There is no such provision for either classic plus or premium.
- Section 6, paragraph 6.3.23 corrects the referencing of the HRDG letter regarding the treatment of Fixed Term Appointees.
- Section 8, paragraph 8.1.10 has been amended to make it clear that your responsibility for the accuracy of data extends to the CSAVCS, partnership pension and designated stakeholder arrangements. You must make sure that all personal details, contributions and benefit information are accurate when you or your payroll provider passes them to your APAC. You must also make sure that the information is updated when necessary so that it remains accurate.
- Please replace the existing EPG pages with the attached.
This document refers to EPG sections 6 & 8.
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions