Date posted: 01/12/2007
- recruitment - anyone ordering Starter Packs and scheme overview leaflets
- retirement – anyone ordering “Thinking about retirement”, when dealing with retirement actions and pre-retirement courses
- To note the information about St Ives’ Christmas 2007 shutdown
- To note St Ives’ change of address
- Christmas shutdown - Monday 24th December 2007 to Tuesday 1 January 2008 inclusive
- Change of address - from Wednesday 2nd January 2008
Christmas/New Year shutdown
- St Ives Direct (our print and supply contractor) will close for the Christmas and New Year holidays from close of business on Friday 21 December 2007 and re-open on Wednesday 2 January 2008.
- Whilst St Ives will aim to fulfil any orders for Starter Packs, overview leaflets or ‘Thinking about retirement’ booklets that they receive by 21 December before they shutdown for Christmas, please do not leave any urgent orders to the last minute!
- During the shutdown period you can send orders or leave messages on St Ives’ answerphone, which they will action on their return.
Change of address
- St Ives Direct are moving premises in the New Year. From 2 January 2008 their address will be:
St Ives Crayford Ltd
St Ives Direct
- The dedicated phone number, fax number and e-mail address will not change.
- We will change the address on the DRF and publications order forms on our website, but please remember to change the address on any DRF and publications order forms you may have “saved” locally.
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions