Date posted: 01/12/2008
Audience: This Notice will be of particular interest to HR staff involved in:
- recruitment - anyone ordering Starter Packs and scheme overview leaflets; and
- retirement - anyone ordering “Thinking about retirement” when dealing with retirement actions and pre-retirement courses
Action: To note the information about St Ives’ Christmas 2008 shutdown
Timing: Christmas shutdown from midday Wednesday 24 December 2008to Friday 2 January 2009 inclusive
- St Ives Direct (our print and supply contractor) will close for the Christmas and New Year holidays at midday on 24 December and re-open on Monday 5 January 2009.
- Whilst St Ives will aim to fulfil any orders before they shut for Christmas, please do not leave any urgent orders to the last minute!
- During the shutdown period you can send orders or leave messages on St Ives’ answerphone for them to action on their return.
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions