Date posted: 01/12/2009
Audience: This Notice will be of particular interest to:
- Recruitment – anyone ordering Starter Packs and scheme overview leaflets; and
- Retirement – anyone ordering “Thinking about retirement” when dealing with retirement actions and pre-retirement courses.
Action: To note the information about St Ives’ Christmas 2009 shutdown
Timing: Christmas shutdown from midday Thursday 24 December 2009 to Sunday 3 January 2010 inclusive
- St Ives Direct, (our print and supply contractor), will close for the Christmas and New Year holidays at midday on 24 December 2009 and re-open on Monday 4 January 2010.
- Whilst St Ives will aim to fulfil any orders before they shut down for Christmas, please do not leave any urgent orders until the last minute.
- During the shutdown period you can send orders or leave messages on St Ives’ answerphone for them to action on their return.
Enquiries about content, distribution or to receive in a different format
Civil Service Pensions