Date posted: 01/02/2012
- Staff responsible for referring cases to the Scheme Medical Adviser
- Staff responsible for paying the Scheme Medical Adviser
- HR managers
- Occupational Health advisers (where applicable)
- To note the change of name and contact details for all referrals and enquiries for the Scheme Medical Adviser
- To take action on new applications for medical assessments and any future communications with the Scheme Medical Adviser and advise all staff who need to know about the changes.
- Capita Health Solutions has been rebranded Capita Health & Wellbeing.
- Capita Health & Wellbeing has also moved their centre of operations from Coventry to:
Capita Health & Wellbeing
Hinckley Fields Estate
- All applications for Civil Service Pension Scheme medical assessments should be sent to the new address.
- Please send any enquiries or communications about ongoing ill health retirement, injury benefit or appeal cases that are to be sent by post, to the new address.
- Capita Health & Wellbeing have set up a new helpline number and email address for enquiries and communications about ongoing cases:
Helpline: 0845 601 1994
- These changes are effective immediately, though there will be mail, email and telephone forwarding in place for a short time to allow employers and other key stakeholders time to implement the changes.
Enquiries regarding distribution or to receive in a different format