Audience: This Notice will be of particular interest to:
- Recruitment – anyone ordering Starter Packs and scheme overview leaflets; and
- Retirement – anyone ordering “Thinking about retirement” when dealing with retirement actions and pre-retirement courses.
- To note the information about St Ives’ Christmas 2012 shutdown
Timing: Christmas shutdown from midday Monday 24 December 2012 to Tuesday 1 January 2013 inclusive
- St Ives Direct, (our print and supply contractor), will close for the Christmas and New Year holidays at midday on Monday 24 December 2012 and re-open on Tuesday 2 January 2013.
- Whilst St Ives will aim to fulfil any orders before they shut down for Christmas, please do not leave any urgent orders until the last minute.
- During the shutdown period you can send orders or leave messages on St Ives’ answerphone for them to action on their return.
Enquiries regarding content please refer to your MyCSP Pension Service Centre, details of which can be found on our website under MyCSP pensions helplines and complaints.