Date posted: 01/03/2013
This Notice will be of particular interest to:
- All Finance Managers and their payroll providers who pay pension contributions to Cabinet Office: Civil Superannuation
- Ensure all Civil Service pension contributions in respect of financial year 2012-13 are received by Cabinet Office no later than 19 April 2013
- Pension contributions are paid monthly in arrears and are due by 19th of the following month. This deadline is a legal requirement and is a condition of your Participation Agreement with the Cabinet Office. Failure to pay over contributions on time could result in the employer being reported to the Pensions Regulator. if you pay by BACs you will have to pay a few days earlier to make sure we receive the contributions on time.
- As normal please send details of the breakdown of your payment using the standard form as soon as possible. Please email it to firstname.lastname@example.org or send it to the Pension Finance Team, Cabinet Office, Priestley House, Priestley Road, Basingstoke, Hampshire, RG24 9NW to arrive by 19 April 2013. This enables us to identify and post the receipt to our accounts promptly.
- The Whole of Government Accounts
Employers also have to agree their transaction streams and amounts outstanding at 31 March 2013 with Cabinet Office Civil Superannuation so they can complete their Whole of Government Accounts. It is essential, therefore, that you make sure we have received all contributions due from you for 2012-13 by no later than 19 April 2013.
- We plan to send reports of transaction streams and end year balances to employers involved in the Whole of Government Accounts process in early May 2013.
This document replaces EPN324
Enquiries regarding content please contact FEM pension finance team on the following:
email@example.com or 01256 846444
You can also find electronic copies of the EPG, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
Enquiries regarding distribution or to receive in a different format Mycsp.firstname.lastname@example.org
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have any queries about their scheme, you should direct them your MyCSP Pension Service Centre for information.