Date posted: 02/04/2014
Audience: This notice will be of interest to:
- HR Manager; and
- Pension Leads
- To read and use the Employer Readiness Guide at Annex A
- To read and use the Employer Project Plan at Annex B
- To complete the April Readiness Self-Assessment at Annex C
- Employers who attended the engagement events we ran in March received the documents at Annexes A, B and C in the joining instructions.
- This suite of documents will help you plan and prepare to meet your responsibilities in implementing the 2015 pension scheme. You should use the Self-Assessment document to record your current state of readiness.
- The first Self-Assessment was due to be completed by 10 April 2014. Thank you to those who have returned your Self-Assessments.
- We have learned that some employers are unaware of the Self-Assessment documents that were communicated at the events and in the Readiness Employer Pension Notice Guide. Therefore, the return deadline has been extended until Thursday 17 April 2014.
- If you have not completed and returned your Self-Assessment please do so immediately via email to: email@example.com.
- Nil returns will be automatically recorded as a Red RAG status in view of the criticality of employers meeting the 2015 requirements. This may result in escalation to your HR/Finance Director, as per the formal Employer Readiness process (attached).
- If you have any questions about the Self-Assessment process you should contact us using the email address above. 2015 Pension Changes Employer Readiness Process
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org.