Date posted: 15/09/2014
This notice will be of interest to:
- HR Manager;
- Finance Managers; and
- Any staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services
Note the timetable for paying charges in 2014/15 and give The Pension Scheme Executive (TPSE) in the Cabinet Office information requested.
- Since MyCSP vested as a private sector company on 1 May 2012, employers have paid to the Cabinet Office the payments that they formerly made to their APACs/PSCs. These payments are for the core services provided by MyCSP Ltd.
- 2014/15 Charges
The Cabinet Office will again invoice employers for these payments. The amounts payable will be the same as in 2013/14. Cabinet Office Finance will send your organisation one invoice in October 2014.
- You must send TPSE the following details so that invoicing can be carried out efficiently.
- The named contact that the Cabinet Office should sent the invoice to with their telephone number, e-mail address and full postal address
- Any Purchase Order number the Cabinet Office should quote.
- Any employers who have joined the PCSPS since April 2014 (including any New Fair Deal employers) should also contact the Cabinet Office at the above email address.
- Future years
You should continue to budget for these payments for the foreseeable future.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting your Pension Service Centre.