Date posted: 22/10/2014
This Notice will be of particular interest to:
Direct your workforce to the 2015 member communications material that will be published on the new Civil Service Pensions website on 30 October 2014.
As soon as possible after 30 October 2014.
New 2015 member communications material
- The latest member communications material about the 2015 pension changes will be published on the new scheme website on 30 October 2014.
- You should direct your workforce to the new online information.
- We recognise that not all employees have access to a PC, so we have published the communications in formats (or provided alternatives in the case of the videos) that are easy to print off.
- It is important that your workforce reads the latest information to help them understand what the introduction of alpha will mean for them. The products are:
- Issue 3 of the Pension Changes Update.
- ‘An introduction to alpha’ video that outlines the key features of the scheme.
- A storyboard of the video and a text only transcript; and
- Updated FAQ content and member case studies to answer some of the questions your workforce may have.
- You may wish to use the suggested message at Annex A below in your internal communications to direct your workforce to the latest alpha information.
System requirements for video playback
Please see EPN395 for the system requirements to enable video playback.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting your Pension Service Centre.