Date posted: 23/03/2015
This notice will be of particular interest to:
- You may wish to direct your workforce to some communication materials about the new pension scheme, alpha that will be available on the Civil Service Pensions website from 1 April.
- The new materials will be available for members to view from 1 April 2015.
New 2015 member communications materials
- Some new communication materials about alpha will be available on the Civil Service Pensions website from 1 April 2015. You may wish to bring these to the attention of your workforce.
- The new products are:
- Issue 5 of the Pension Changes Update e-bulletin
- New alpha forms, including application forms for EPA and added pension
- An alpha retirement estimator
- We recognise that not all employees have access to a PC, so we have published as many of the communication materials as possible in easily printable formats.
- Annex A shows a suggested form of words for you to use if you wish to highlight the products to your workforce.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.