Date posted: 17/07/2015
This notice will be of particular interest to:
- All finance managers and their payroll providers
- Pay your Civil Service Pensions contributions to the new Cabinet Office bank account from October 2015.
- In time for 1 October 2015 account change-over
- As a result of the changes to the Government Banking Service, the Civil Service Pensions bank account details will change. The new account will be effective from 1 October 2015 – contributions paid after this date should be made into the new account.
- Employers need to ensure that their payroll or Shared Service provider makes any necessary changes by 1 October 2015.
- Please note that all other processes remain the same. The Contributions Breakdown should be sent to email@example.com when the payment is made.
- Employers who currently pay their monthly contributions by Internal Transfer, Credit Transfer, Faster Payment, CHAPs or BACS should ensure that the new account details, as shown below, are used.
Account CO Civil Superannuation
Sort code 60-70-80
Account number 10011706
You should contact the Pensions Finance Team if you have any questions about this change: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pensions Finance Team
Civil Service Pensions
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.