Date posted: 06/10/2015
This notice will be of interest to:
- Staff responsible for Scheme Medical Adviser (SMA) referrals;
- Staff responsible for paying SMA invoices.
- Health Assured's change of address and use the new address with immediate effect.
- The Scheme Medical Adviser, Health Assured (HA), has moved office. You should send correspondence to the following address with immediate effect:
Ill Health Retirement Department
Health Assured Ltd
PO Box 10426
- Please note that post addressed to the previous Wheatfield Way premises will be re-directed. However, this could cause a delay of 4-7 working days in HA receiving referrals.
- HA does not anticipate an impact on service delivery during the transition between offices.
- The SMA forms on the website are currently being amended to show the new address. You should continue to use the forms showing the Wheatfield Way address in the meantime, as they remain valid.
- EPN437 announced that HA had acquired Capita’s Ill Health Retirement business with effect from 1 August 2015.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.