This notice will be of interest to:
- Pension Leads and;
- HR Managers
- Direct your workforce to the new Quick Start section of the Civil Service Pensions website where they will find the Civil Service Pensions Update e-bulletin
- Civil Service Pensions are running a series of mini-campaigns to help engage scheme members with their pension benefits. Our aim is scheme members will have a better understanding of the options to help them plan for their retirement. The campaign will involve publishing a series of ‘bite-sized’ guides to answer some simple questions members may have about their pension benefits, taking some of the burden away from employers.
- The guides will be a series of posters and short videos covering a range of topics. Including some that are linked to upcoming deadlines or other pension scheme events. For example we will cover switching to or from partnership pension scheme and buying added pension.
- At the start of each mini-campaign we will publish an e-bulletin. The e-bulletin introduces members to the campaign and tells them which topics are covered. The first campaign e-bulletin is available now and can be found here. Please make your workforce aware of this by signposting them to the new Quick Start section of the Civil Service Pensions website where the guides and bulletins will be held after they are published.
- We are aiming to publish new guides in the weeks commencing 30 November, 11 January and 25 January. Civil Service Pensions will send you an email to confirm when each new guide is available. You should direct your workforce to the Quick Start section of the website, to view the latest campaign guide.
Please do not forward this EPN to members but please do signpost your employees to the 'Civil Service Pension Update' e-bulletin.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.