Date posted: 17/02/2016
This notice will be of particular interest to:
- All Finance Managers and their payroll providers
- Pay your Civil Service Pensions contributions to the new Cabinet Office bank account from February 2016.
- Note a change in the contact email address for the Cabinet Office Finance Team
- You are required to amend your current method of making payments to the Civil Service Pension scheme arrangements.
- As a result of the changes to the Government Banking Service, the Civil Service Pensions bank account details have changed. Our new account went live on 15 February. You will now need to make arrangements for contributions or any payments made after this date, to be paid into the new account details below.
- Please note that all other processes remain the same. The Contributions Breakdown should be sent to our new email address: firstname.lastname@example.org when the payment is made.
- Employers who currently pay their monthly contributions by Internal Transfer, Credit Transfer, Faster Payment, CHAPs or BACS should ensure that the new account details, as shown below, are used.
Account CO Civil Superannuation
Sort Code: 60-70-80
Account number: 10011706
Enquiries about content of this EPN should be sent to our new email address:
Pensions Finance Team
Civil Service Pensions
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.