Date posted: 31/05/2016
- Pension Leads and HR Managers
- Internal Communications Managers
For information and to;
- Familiarise yourself with the Annual Benefit Statement Quick Start Guide
- Signpost the Quick Start Guide through internal communications
The latest Quick Start Guide is now available to view on the Civil Service Pensions website here.
Your Quick Start Guide to Annual Benefit Statements 2016 provides members with the fast facts relating to this year’s Annual Benefit Statements including:
- Details of the changes to the look and feel of this year’s statement.
- The 2016 distribution schedule – where to go to find out when members can expect to receive their statements.
- Help and Support – how to access the new scheme specific, step-by-step guides and FAQs.
- A reminder to check the web – signposting to the new dedicated Annual Benefit Statement 2016 webpages.
Please signpost any employees who are eligible for scheme membership to the new guide on the Quick Start zone.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.