Date posted: 11/11/2016
- Pension Leads and HR Managers
- Internal Communications Managers
For information and to;
- Familiarise yourself with the PCSPS distribution schedule
- Signpost / promote the Annual Benefit Statement Quick Start guide to members
The distribution of Annual Benefit Statements to members with benefits in one of the Principal Civil Service Schemes (classic, classic plus, premium or nuvos) only is now underway.
Statements will be distributed to all eligible Principal Civil Service Scheme members by the 31 December. The 2016 Annual Benefit Statement eligibility criteria is as follows:
- The member is an active or active pensioner
- The member was an active member of the Principal Civil Service Pension Scheme on 31/03/2016
- The member’s employer has provided the scheme administrator (MyCSP) with a record of their pension contributions (or pensionable earnings for members of nuvos) for the 2015/16 scheme year
- The member’s employer has supplied the scheme administrator (MyCSP) with a valid address, which will be used to distribute their statement.
Guidance is available to members via the dedicated ABS section on the Civil Service Pensions scheme website. Here, they will find:
- Details of changes to this year’s annual benefit statement
- The PCSPS distribution schedule, which contains information about when members should expect to receive their statements
- Help and Support – including new scheme specific, step-by-step guides and FAQs.
Please note: The distribution of Annual Benefit Statements for all eligible members of alpha (including those that have moved into alpha from one of the Principal Civil Service Schemes; classic, classic plus, premium or nuvos) has now finished. Eligible members of alpha who haven't received their 2016 statement are advised to contact their employer.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact: email@example.com.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information on this website or by contacting MyCSP.