- Pension Leads and HR Managers
- Internal Communications Managers
- To note the provision of additional Employer Pension Tax Awareness sessions taking place in London on 17 August 2017.
This notice provides information regarding two additional Employer Pension Tax Awareness sessions, including:
- the dates, times and locations of the extra sessions;
- how to book a place on either of the sessions.
Additional awareness sessions
Further to EPN 500, we are pleased to inform you of two additional Employer Pension Tax Awareness sessions that will take place in London on 17 August 2017.
The sessions aim to support this year’s Pension Savings Statements exercise.
As previously, we have arranged with MyCSP to contract with Origen to provide the sessions for HR colleagues who are responsible for arranging tax sessions and who provide support to members.
The sessions will be free to attend and will aim to:
- provide an overview of pensions and tax;
- improve general understanding of Pension Savings Statements;
- improve understanding of what causes a breach of the Lifetime or Annual Allowances;
- highlight the importance of accurate data;
- provide information about tax support for members, including key deadlines and action to take.
The details of the sessions are as follows:
17 August 2017
National Audit Office
157-197 Buckingham Palace Road
Session 1: 10:30am – 1:30pm
2pm – 5pm
Book a place
To book a place at one of the Pensions Awareness Tax sessions for HR colleagues, please use the following online booking form available at:
Places are limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served, basis.
For further background information, please see EPN 500 about Pension Tax Awareness sessions.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers only and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they should visit the Civil Service Pensions website or contact the Scheme Administrator.