- HR managers
- Finance managers
- Pension leads
- Staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services; and
- Staff responsible for arranging the payment of the pension administration charge to the Cabinet Office
- This EPN refers to the issuing of invoices to employers for the cost of core administration services for the period covering 2017/18 in January and February 2018
- This EPN asks employers to confirm contact points for the Invoices to be sent
- To note the timetable for paying charges in 2017/18
- To provide Civil Service Pensions, Finance Team (Cabinet Office), with the required information by 12 January 2018
As you will be aware, employers participating in the Civil Service Pension Scheme pay an annual charge towards the cost of core services delivered by the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).
Charging will be on the same basis as in 2016/17 and Cabinet Office will begin invoicing employers throughout January and February 2018. This charge will be for services through 2017/2018.
To ensure that invoicing can be carried out efficiently and sent to the correct contact within your organisation, you are required to send the following information;
- A named contact
- Full postal address
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Any Purchase Order number Cabinet Office should quote.
This information should be sent to Jeff.Lawrence@cabinetoffice.gov.uk by 12 January 2018.
Please note that employers should continue to budget for these annual payments for the foreseeable future.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact email@example.com
You can find electronic copies of the Employers’ Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website www.civilservicepensionscheme.org.uk under ‘Employers’.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information at: