We are currently working with employers and the Scheme Administrator to plan the delivery of Annual Benefit Statements (ABS) and Pension Savings Statements (PSS) for 2018. We call this the Annual Statements exercise. See EPN532 for more information.
Additionally, we are also planning for the delivery of information to enable the completion of Remuneration and Staff Reports to include in your Annual Reports and Accounts for 2017/18. See EPN521 for more information.
Payroll closure and interface requirements
1. In order to meet this year’s deadline for issuing Annual Statements and to provide you with information to support the completion of Annual Reports and Accounts, you must provide the Scheme Administrator with the following:
See EPN525 for further information on the submission of monthly interfaces.
Additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP)
2. Alongside your normal monthly data interface, you are also required to provide the Scheme Administrator with member contribution and earnings data for the five-day period of 1 April 2018 to 5 April 2018. You must provide this additional data using a manual interface spreadsheet with your regular April interface on your agreed submission date.
3. Failure to submit the required end of year data on time may result in inaccurate Annual Statements or even non-distribution of statements to members who are eligible to receive one.
The support available to you when submitting your end of year data
4. You can find guidance on how to complete the manual interface spreadsheet used to provide the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) on the dedicated pages of the scheme website by clicking here.
5. If you have any specific queries in relation to providing the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP), you should send your email to AAearnings@mycsp.co.uk.
6. If you are unable to provide your end of year data by the deadline of 31 May 2018, support is available via your dedicated Interface Team Analyst (ITA). To contact your ITA, email email@example.com
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find electronic copies of the Employers’ Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website www.civilservicepensionscheme.org.uk under ‘Employers’.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information at: