- Civil Service and New Fair Deal employers – particularly individuals responsible for making referrals to the Scheme Medical Adviser (SMA)
- Departmental IT security units (ITSUs)
- Pensions leads and HR managers
- Departmental Occupational Health Providers (DOHPs)
This EPN provides information about:
- planned changes to the Health Management Ltd. (HML) online portal; and
- a known issue that some users may experience after the changes, and what to do if you are affected by it.
- To note the date and details of the planned changes.
- To note the process to follow if you experience any issues accessing the portal after the changes.
1. Health Management Ltd. (HML) will be deploying enhanced technology for their online portal on Monday, 26 March 2018.
2. From this date, the IP address used to access HML’s online portal will change. This is shown in the table below.
New IP address from 26.03.2018
3. Users logging in from 26 March 2018 will automatically gain access via the new IP address.
4. There will be minimal impact to employers because of this change and no change to the user experience or processes. However, employers who have website unblocking or whitelisting in place for access to external websites may experience an issue when accessing the online portal.
5. If you experience an issue when accessing the portal, we advise you to inform your IT team, service desk or security team of this change. They will then assess if changes are required internally to your website whitelisting.
6. If you are still experiencing issues you can contact: Civil.Service@healthmanltd.com
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact firstname.lastname@example.org
You can find electronic copies of the Employers’ Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on our website www.civilservicepensionscheme.org.uk under ‘Employers’.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension they can find information at: