The scheme website hosts a variety of useful information to help members to become more engaged with their pension benefits. With greater engagement, members are able to make more informed choices.
Anecdotal feedback from this year’s Civil Service Live events demonstrated that whilst more members are aware of the scheme website and have visited it, there are still a number of members who don’t know of its existence.
As such, we have created a suite of eye catching and creative material that you can use on noticeboards and your intranets to encourage members to visit the scheme website.
What’s more, with the retirement modeller now live and the first of our online videos ‘Joining the scheme‘ being loaded at the start of September, there are even more reasons for members to visit the website.
1. In order to help you to promote the scheme website, we have created a suite of engaging and creative artwork which can be used locally on noticeboards and intranets.
2. The list of artwork is as follows:
3. Whilst there are generic posters within the list which merely promote the scheme website, the posters marked with an asterisk link to dedicated pages or tools on the web which provide another reason for the member to visit the website.
4. We have also created a Pension Power email footer sign off which can be used to further promote the scheme website.
5. We appreciate that you may not be able to directly update your intranet and that this responsibility may sit with an internal communications or IT function. As such, we would be grateful if you could liaise with the appropriate team to have the creative material displayed to gain the maximum exposure to members.
6. In order to update our contact details of internal communications leads, please send details of those colleagues through to your designated Employer Relationship Manager at the following email address email@example.com who will ensure that their database of contacts is updated accordingly.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).