- Pension leads and HR managers
- The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) has launched an online e-learning tool called Employer Administration Guidance.
- The tool provides employers with free access to five online modules to help employers better understand their role in relation to the Civil Service pension arrangements.
- You can find details of each e-learning module below.
- You will need to determine which users will need a profile to access the e-learning. Pension leads and staff members that have a delegated responsibility in the administration of the Civil Service pension scheme, for example, pension administrators and HR & payroll staff, should use the training.
- You will need to provide the Scheme Administrator with the details of users in your organisation so they can create an online profile for them.
- On 29 August 2018, the Scheme Administrator issued an email to pension leads to request this information and provide further background details. If you have not received this email, please contact ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
1. The Scheme Administrator (MyCSP) has designed an online e-learning tool called Employer Administration Guidance. It contains five, online modules designed to highlight to employers their role and responsibilities regarding the Civil Service pension arrangements.
2. The five online modules are:
- Employer Administration Guidance – An Introduction
- An introduction to Civil Service Pension Schemes
- Data Responsibilities
- Member Life Cycle (Part 1)
- Member Life Cycle (Part 2)
3. Learning Pool provide the Totara platform to host the Employer Adminstration Guidance. Learning Pool currently provides the Scheme Administrator’s in house e-learning platform and it is the only UK partner with an ISO 27001 hosting accreditation.
4. Learning Pool already work with a number of government departments and have a Privacy Statement in place, in line with the GDPR (see Annex A).
5. The e-learning modules are designed to be completed by pension leads and staff who may have delegated responsibility in scheme administration within your organisation.
6. The Scheme Administrator will need to set up profiles for users to access the e-learning. To do this, you must provide them with the names and email addresses of the nominated users in your organisation.
7. The Scheme Administrator will share this information with Learning Pool so that the account can be set up. In line with their Privacy Agreement, Learning pool will not share this information, or use it for any other purposes.
8. The Scheme Administrator will conduct a regular review of all user profiles and organise the deletion of a profile if no longer required.
9. If you have any questions about the Employer Administration Guidance, please email ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
10. The email sent to the pension leads on 9 or 10 October 2018, includes a user profile template that should be completed and returned to ERMs@mycsp.co.uk.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).