- HR managers
- Finance managers
- Pension leads
- Staff connected with paying to the Cabinet Office the charges associated with MyCSP’s pension administration services; and
- Staff responsible for arranging the payment of the pension administration charge to the Cabinet Office.
- This EPN refers to the issuing of invoices for the cost of core administration services for the period covering 2018/19.
- This EPN asks employers to confirm the contact points for the invoices to be sent.
- To note the timetable for paying charges in 2018/19
- To provide Civil Service Pensions, Finance Team (Cabinet Office), with the required information by 30 November 2018.
As you will be aware, employers participating in the Civil Service Pension Scheme pay an annual charge towards the cost of core services delivered by the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP). Charging will be on the same basis as 2017/18 and Cabinet Office will begin invoicing employers throughout January and February 2019. This charge will be for services through 2018/2019.
To ensure that invoicing can be carried out efficiently and sent to the correct contact within your organisation, you are required to send the following information, no later than 30 November 2018:
- A named contact;
- Full postal address;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Any Purchase Order number Cabinet Office should quote.
This information should be sent to Laurence.Basusi@cabinetoffice.gov.uk.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs contact email@example.com.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).