- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Payroll managers
- Internal communications managers
For information and to;
- Familiarise yourselves with the 2019 Scheme Year Planner.
- Promote the items most relevant to your organisation where appropriate. For example, Civil Service Live dates, Pension Awareness Week, the EPA deadline.
- Use the materials to help inform your internal communications.
The Scheme Year Planner contains information on important dates and events in the 2019 calendar year. Please take the time to review the planner and note anything that could affect your members/employees.
- From January 2019
2019 Scheme Year Planner
We have now published the 2019 Scheme Year Planner. This can be found on the Employer Webpages
The Scheme Year Planner is a working document that sets out most of the key events (linked to the pension scheme) that will take place during 2019.
The Scheme Year Planner has a wealth of information and dates for employers to take note of and act upon as necessary.
From Training events, and Employer Engagement activity, to highlighting when there are deadlines and peaks of activity for members to note, the Scheme Year Planner is a key document for the coming twelve months.
Some of the key information includes:
- Care Year End deadline;
- Civil Service Live (dates and locations);
- EPA deadlines;
- Annual Benefit Statement production and deadline dates;
- Regional Employer Forums (dates and locations);
- Pension Awareness Week.
The planner has proved extremely popular and useful since its launch in 2016 and we hope you will be able to make use of it in the coming calendar year.
Please note that the document, whilst up-to-date currently, is subject to changes beyond our control (including legislative changes), as well as new information being added. As such, we recommend that you download a copy at the start of each month to ensure you have the latest version.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format, contact email@example.com.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can find information on this website or by contacting the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).