This notification will be of particular interest to:
The timing of your end of year activity is critical to the successful delivery of Annual Statements (ABS and PSS) and the submission of Annual Assurance Statements (AAS).
This EPN contains a reminder of the deadlines for submitting your end of year data in 2019.
Payroll closure and interface requirements
1. In order to meet this year’s deadline for issuing Annual Statements, and to help you complete the Annual Assurance Statement, you must provide the Scheme Administrator with the following data.
2. Alongside your regular monthly interface, you must also provide the Scheme Administrator with member contribution and earnings data for the five-day period of 01 April 2019 to 05 April 2019.
3. You must provide this additional data, using a manual interface spreadsheet, with your regular April interface on your agreed submission date. See point 7 for information on how to submit your PIP data.
Interface errors and warnings
4. Please note: in order for the Scheme Administrator to calculate benefits accurately, you must complete any responses to DVRs (interface errors and warnings) in-month.
5. Failure to submit your end of year data on time may result in inaccurate Annual Statements or even non-distribution of statements to members who are eligible to receive one.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not fall behind with your monthly interface submissions. If you are concerned that you will be unable to meet the deadlines highlighted above, please contact your Interface Analyst at email@example.com to discuss the matter further.
Support available to you
7. Guidance on how to complete the manual interface spreadsheet used to provide the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) is available.
8. If you have any specific queries in relation to providing the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) you can contact your dedicated Interface Team Analyst (ITA) at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs or you need to receive them in a different format contact email@example.com
You can find electronic copies of the Employers’ Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms on in the Employer section of our website.
This notice is for employers only and should not be issued to scheme members.
If members have a question about their pension, they can visit the Member’s section of our website for guidance and information.