- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Payroll managers
- Internal communication managers
- Building on our existing back catalogue of creative awareness raising, we’re launching a new campaign this month called ‘Brush up on your benefits’, which reminds members of the wide and varied benefits of the pension scheme.
- The scheme website hosts a variety of useful information to help members to become more engaged with their pension benefits. With greater engagement, members are able to make more informed choices.
- As such, we’ve created a dedicated page on the scheme website to house of all of our creative and eye-catching materials. You can use these on plasma screens, internal social media, and intranets to encourage members to visit the scheme website, portal and Help Centre in the first instance. They are available in multiple formats including portrait, landscape, and email footers.
- To visit the dedicated Member Engagement Materials page and download the new ‘Brush up on your benefits’ campaign materials.
- To organise for the display of the campaign on your organisation’s digital channels via yourself or your internal contacts (such as internal communications teams, facilities management or IT) if they are responsible for the hosting of campaign materials.
- To share these on internal social media channels, departmental email updates (where appropriate and possible) and internal newsletters.
- The scheme website hosts a variety of useful information to help members to become more engaged with their pension benefits.
- Building on our existing back catalogue of creative awareness raising, we’re launching a new campaign this month called ‘Brush up on your benefits’.
- ‘Brush up on your benefits’ reminds members of the wide and varied benefits of the pension scheme including: the chance for some members to take a tax-free lump sum at retirement; the benefits that could available for their loved ones in the event of their death; and the benefits that could be available to support them as a result of suffering an injury or ill health.
- The campaign encourages members to visit a dedicated page on the scheme website for more information.
- Once there, members will be provided with the information and tools they need to ensure they can access the full range of benefits available to them, and will be made aware of the digital services we offer including the Pension Portal, pre-populated retirement modeller, Help Centre, and coming later this summer the mobile and tablet app for both Android and iOS devices and DBN online.
- Your help to promote the campaign is important. Whilst member feedback demonstrates that more members are aware of the scheme website and have visited it, there are still members who don’t know of its existence, nor are aware of the digital services available to them.
- We appreciate that in lockdown you may be unable to display posters on noticeboards, so please make use of your digital channels to promote the campaign.
- The campaign materials are available to download from the Member Engagement Materials page now, in both portrait and landscape versions.
- When you visit the Member Engagement Materials page, please take the time to review the other campaign materials, which you may wish to consider promoting or re-promoting.
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.