Date posted: 25/06/2020
- Pension leads
- HR managers
In light of the current and on-going situation with Covid-19, we were unable to host the Regional Employer Forums (REFs) in spring this year in the usual manner. However, we were mindful that the forums provide employers with vital scheme information. As such, we have produced the most relevant sections of the REFs as a handy video that you can watch at your own leisure. The video is 37 minutes long so is much shorter than the actual REFs – but still provides all the vital detail you need.
- Watch the REF video, and take action where needed.
- If you have any questions, submit them via Slido.com using the code REF2020.
- Answer the multiple-choice question on Slido.com as to how you would prefer to attend the REF in autumn 2020.
- Over the last four years, we have held Regional Employer Forums (REFs) face-to-face at least twice a year. They have proved to be valuable and insightful meetings for meaningful two-way discussions between all parties involved in the Civil Service Pension Scheme. Unfortunately, due to the Coivid-19 pandemic, we were over taken by events this year which led to a change in the way that all of us work. As a result, the REFs were cancelled as a physical meeting but the messages remained relevant enough to be delivered by a new means – online video.
- This is a new chapter in the evolution of the REFs and will hopefully be just as useful to you digitally as it is in person.
- The video is reasonably brief, at 37 minutes long. However, it does cover several key areas that we know are important to you including:
Please watch the REF video and ensure that you take action where required. The link to the video is included in the email which accompanied this EPN.
Please submit any questions you have to Slido.com using the code REF2020 – we will aim to have these published and answered, where possible, by the end of July 2020. We also have a multiple choice question on Slido which asks whether you would prefer to attend the REF in the autumn via webinar, in person or watching it on a prerecorded video. We would be grateful if you could let us know your preferred option.
This video is hosted on YouTube. If YouTube is blocked within your department or you’re unable to view the video, please contact your IT department.
If you have any general enquiries, as usual, please speak to your Employer Relationship Manager in the first instance.
- 2015 Remedy Programme (McCloud)
- On your radar
- Employer and Member Engagement
- Data Cleanse
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
You can find electronic copies of the Employer Pension Guide, all current EPNs and forms in the Employer section of the Civil Service Pensions website.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.