- Pension leads
- HR managers
- Payroll managers
- Internal communication managers
- Previously, the only way a member could update their Death Benefit Nomination(s) was by completing a form and sending this to the Scheme Administrator (MyCSP).
- From 26 June 2020, members can update their Death Benefit Nomination(s) online via the Pension Portal.
- To inform members that they can update their Death Benefit Nomination(s) via the Pension Portal.
- To encourage members who have not yet registered for the Pension Portal to register. Using the dedicated campaigns ‘Pop over today’ and ‘Don’t jog on… log on’. You can find these on the Member Engagement Materials page. These materials are designed to be used digitally as well as physically.
- To emphasise the importance of members keeping their nominations up to date.
- From 26 June 2020, members have two options to update their Death Benefit Nomination(s). They can complete a form and send this to the Scheme Administrator or update their nomination(s) online via the Pension Portal.
- Members must register for the Pension Portal in order to update their nomination(s) online. Members will need the ‘employer registration code’ which is CSPSACT1 and their member number. Their member number can be found on their Annual Benefit Statement next to ‘Our ref’ or can be provided by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- To assist members when registering, they may find it helpful to watch the bite-sized video ‘Active Pension Portal Registration’.
- The ability to update nomination(s) via the Pension Portal will help members manage their pension details quickly and without fuss. The updates are made in real time to the member’s pension record meaning they are in total control.
- Please note: new joiners will be able to register for the Pension Portal once the Scheme Administrator receives their details on your interface. Once the Scheme Administrator has this information, a member number is created for the new joiner and they will be able to access the Pension Portal and add Death Benefit Nomination(s).
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.