1. As you’ll know, each year we deliver a week-long celebration of pensions called Pension Awareness Week (PAW).
2. PAW is a key event in our member engagement calendar and is designed to help members value and understand their pension and plan for their retirement.
3. Usually, PAW is hosted at employer sites across the country, but due to COVID-19 that was not possible this year. Instead, we delivered PAW as a virtual, online event and members were invited to take part remotely.
4. During PAW, we signposted members to our digital offering and streamed a daily, live event called Live@Lunch. If you missed the Live@Lunch sessions first time round, you can still watch them on Catch Up.
5. Analysis shows that members were actively engaged during this year’s PAW, which led to an increase in key activities. For example:
|Views of the Pension Portal registration video||73.89%|
|Pension Portal registrations||34.03%|
|Retirement Modeller calculations||29.52%|
6. Following PAW, we issued a survey to members who had attended Live@Lunch sessions and we received the following feedback.
7. Given the feedback on Live@Lunch, we plan to deliver additional Live@Lunch events throughout 2021. The first of which will be in March 2021 (date TBC).
8. These standalone sessions will be delivered in the same way, and each one will focus on a key pension topic (TBC).
9. We want as many members as possible to be able to access Live@Lunch during lunchtime on their work devices.
10. Whilst we appreciate that your IT security may prevent your staff from accessing external websites, we’d be grateful if you could contact your IT department to confirm if they can access the following websites using their work devices and IT network:
11. Once you’ve spoken to your IT lead, please email your response (confirming your ability to access the sites, or not), along with your name, job title and your employer’s name to: PAW@mycsp.co.uk by 18 December 2020.
12. This information will help us to determine how best to deliver Live@Lunch sessions to members in your organisation, to ensure no one misses out on these events next year.
13. For more information about PAW or Live@Lunch, or if you have a question about anything in this EPN, please contact email@example.com
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.