The timing of your end of year activity is critical to the successful delivery of Annual Statements (ABS and PSS) and the submission of Annual Resource Accounts (RA) and Annual Assurance Statement (AAS) exercise. This EPN contains a reminder of the deadlines for submitting your end of year data in 2021.
Payroll closure and interface requirements
1. In order to meet this year’s deadline for issuing Annual Statements (ABS and PSS), and to help you complete your Annual Resource Accounts (RA) and Annual Assurance Statement (AAS) exercise, you must provide the Scheme Administrator with the following data:
2. Alongside your regular monthly interface, you must also provide the Scheme Administrator with member contribution and earnings data for the five-day period (PIP data) from 01 April 2021 to 05 April 2021.
3. You must provide this additional data, using a manual interface spreadsheet, alongside your regular April interface on your agreed submission date.
Interface errors and warnings
4. Please note: in order for the Scheme Administrator to calculate benefits accurately, you must complete any responses to DVRs (interface errors and warnings) in-month.
5. Failure to submit your end of year data on time may result in inaccurate Annual Statements or even non-distribution of statements to members who are eligible to receive one.
6. It is your responsibility to ensure that you do not fall behind with your monthly interface submissions. If you are concerned that you will be unable to meet the deadlines highlighted above, please contact your Interface Analyst at: email@example.com to discuss the matter further.
Support available to you
7. If you have any specific queries in relation to providing the additional five-day Pension Input Period (PIP) you can contact your dedicated Interface Team Analyst (ITA) at: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you require any further assistance on the content of this EPN, please contact: email@example.com
If you have a question about the distribution of EPNs, or would like to receive them in a different format, please contact EPN@MyCSP.co.uk.
This notice is for employers and should not be issued to scheme members.
Members can find information about their pension by visiting the member's section.